Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Digital Camera 1: Assignment 7

In our second to last lecture, we learned about a tid bit about enhancing our photos with programs such as Lightroom and Photoshop.

For our last assignment, we we asked to take everything we had learned and put it together. In other words, take a photo that is well composed and has good exposure. Sounds easy right? But remember, we have multiple knobs to play with such as ISO, aperture, shutter speed, exposure compensation, and white balance.

I wasn't able to find the time, so I pulled a photo from my archives. I took this one not too long after I started the class. Some friends and I decided to troll through Photographica (it's a flea market for photographers). I thought this photo was pretty fitting and a great way to end the course.

Originl photo straight out of camera.
 
Post Photoshop touch up.


No comments:

Post a Comment