I love shoes. I mean, LOVE, them. Case in point, I bought 3 pairs of shoes for my wedding (these and this). I would have worn all three pairs had it not been for my reception dress fiasco. Here's another example: I turned down yellow sapphire (precious stones) earrings set in yellow gold that I could only buy in India at a ridiculous price (I haggle very well), only to buy 2 pairs of heels as soon as I got home. Those heels cost more than the earrings and will just sit in my closet. I should have bought those earrings...stupid, stupid, stupid.
Anyways, I'm going to start a new series in which I share one pair of shoes from my collection each week. I probably have enough material for 2 years!
|This is only part of my collection. (Instagram)|
For this week, we will start with my current favorite pair of boots. I purchased these because I wanted a brown pair of slouchy boots. I had previously purchased a very similar pair in grey so I knew these would be super comfy. I have worn these way more than the grey one's to date.
Madden Girl Pinup Boot (also seen here)
- Slouchy faux leather upper
- Strap and buckle accents
- 12" shaft height, pull on
- 15" calf circumference
- 3" covered heel
- Synthetic sole
- Runs large - I usually wear a 6.5-7, I had to go down to a 6
- Tall (heel height) but surprisingly comfortable
- Keeps you warm and toasty - I'm not a stockings/tights kind of girl, these boots alone kept my legs plenty warm
- Super cute with a dress or skinny jeans
- Great for gals with larger calves
- Purchased from: DSW
- Year: 2012
- Number of times worn: Numerous
|Please excuse the lack of makeup and the tree growing out of my head.|
~ Outfit ~
Coat - Corded Dobby Striped Trench, Loft (no longer available)