Ha, I meant to share these sooner, whoops!
The problem with following fashion bloggers is that you see something you like and learn that it's a reasonable purchase, you buy it. Well, at least I do.
- I saw this trench and bought it during my lunch hour.
- I saw this skirt and then purchased it within a matter of days. Only, I never wore it. Thankfully, I was able to gift it to one of my fashionista friends.
Anyways, I spotted these shoes over at Rules For The Modern Girl and tried to resist. But I was crushing on gold accents at the time and they looked like they could be the perfect holiday shoe. They did not disappoint.
Sole Society Tierra (no longer available)
- Round, cap toe pump
- Genuine suede upper
- Metallic gold toe cap
- 4" heel height
- Fits true to size; purchased in a size 6.5. The 6.5 is a smidge roomy when I first tried them on, but there was no slippage when I was wearing them.
- The leather is very soft and conformed to my feet well.
- There is no platform, this shoe is truly a 4" stiletto. It's definitely a shoe made for sitting and not so much for walking. With that all said, they are surprisingly comfy.
- The gold toe cap is not metal or hard plastic, it is more along the lines of an oilcloth fabric. It could probably repel water, but I don't plan on wearing suede near water any time soon.
- Reviewers complained that the shoe looks cheap, for someone with very high end tastes, I disagree.
- Purchased from: Sole Society. I was a little hesitant ordering from this retailer since they charged a restocking fee, but they fit and I didn't have to return them.
- Year: 2013
- Number of times worn: 2