91 days until W-Day today (if the world does not end tomorrow)!
Let's see what we have been up to for the last month shall we?
- The big white gown, you know THE wedding gown, is no longer resides under our bed. It now is in the hands of a seamstress for alterations. I'll see her next month for fitting #2.
- My Chinese dress is almost ready for fitting #1. There has been so much drama surrounding the materials for this dress that it deserves its own post.
- Jake tried on tuxes. He went back today to finalize the picks after hemming and hawing over the choices we had entertained.
- Invitations are ALMOST, almost completed!! They will be finished tonight! I've been busy printing, cutting, gluing, stamping, and embossing. All that is left is the finishing touch.
- RSVP cards has been re-designed! I had originally designed it way back when. But things change and I don't like it anymore. Instead of sleeping last Saturday night, I got a second wind and proceeded to design them. Done and done.
- The information card were also designed originally with when I designed the invites. Thank God! Now we just need the welcome dinner and brunch information and they are ready to rock their way through the printer and paper cutter. Along with the RSVP cards, I am hoping to have them done at the end of the month.
- Guestbook - Half way done, but I kept it easy ;)