Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Closet: UGG Ultimate Short Boots

To pay homage to the shitty snow storm that wrecked havoc on Wednesday, this week is devoted to my winter boots, the UGG Ultimate Short. I hate jumping on the trendy wagon, but these boots are completely practical, and a must have for the terrible New England winters. Please excuse the crappy photos, it's kind of cold outside.

Details:
  • Twinface grade A sheepskin with suede toe and heel guards
  • Removable and replaceable insoles are made with sheepskin, latex and foam for ultra comfort and mylar sock liner for warmth
  • Approximate boot shaft height: 7¾"
  • Approximate boot circumference at opening: 15¼"
  • Molded rubber with EVA inserts providing extra heel and forefoot cushioning
  • This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
  • Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States
  • Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated

My Notes:
  • Runs large - I usually wear a 6.5-7, I had to go down to a 6
  • Not a good walking shoe
  • Keeps you warm and toasty - I usually wear them with thin ankle socks
  • Great for snow/slush - WATERPROOF THEM!
  • I only wear them with jeans (skinny and bootcut). I refuse to wear them with leggings (This is NOT cute)

Other:
  • Purchased from: City Sports
  • Year: 2008/2009
  • Number of times worn: Numerous

No comments:

Post a Comment