To pay homage to the shitty snow storm that wrecked havoc on Wednesday, this week is devoted to my winter boots, the UGG Ultimate Short. I hate jumping on the trendy wagon, but these boots are completely practical, and a must have for the terrible New England winters. Please excuse the crappy photos, it's kind of cold outside.
- Twinface grade A sheepskin with suede toe and heel guards
- Removable and replaceable insoles are made with sheepskin, latex and foam for ultra comfort and mylar sock liner for warmth
- Approximate boot shaft height: 7¾"
- Approximate boot circumference at opening: 15¼"
- Molded rubber with EVA inserts providing extra heel and forefoot cushioning
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- Runs large - I usually wear a 6.5-7, I had to go down to a 6
- Not a good walking shoe
- Keeps you warm and toasty - I usually wear them with thin ankle socks
- Great for snow/slush - WATERPROOF THEM!
- I only wear them with jeans (skinny and bootcut). I refuse to wear them with leggings (This is NOT cute)
- Purchased from: City Sports
- Year: 2008/2009
- Number of times worn: Numerous