Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Knot and other wedding write ups

I've been dragging my feet about adding a page that links to our wedding. The plan was to create the page when I started posting about the details of our wedding. But as you know, it's been over a year and there is still no signs of recaps. 

My new goal is to complete the recaps in 2013. I want to do it for us. So that we can remember our thoughts and feelings and also the reactions of our family and friends. My memory isn't so great these days and is only fading as time goes on. So, I definitely need to get on it. Huh, that reminds me, I need to get crack-a-lackin' on picking out photos for our wedding album; HA!

So while I've been dragging my feet, other people have done an amazing job sharing our wedding. Folks like our awesome wedding planner, our amazeballs photographer, AND The Knot! That's right, we are in The Knot Boston magazine (spring/summer 2013 edition)!!! Can you believe it? Hop over to the new page and check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment