Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Everything but the Cow:Pesto Pasta with Chicken Sausage and Roasted Brussel Sprouts

Posting a dairy free recipe today, rather than on a Monday...watch out, who knows what crazy thing I'll do next!
This weeks recipe comes from Ali over at Gimme Some Oven. I think I stumbled upon her delicious recipe for Pesto Pasta with Chicken Sausage and Roasted Brussel Sprouts via Pinterest.
gimme some oven

  
Aside from prepping the brussel sprouts, this dish comes together super quick. On top of that, Jake loved it (minus a few sprouts).

Click on the link or photo above for the recipe.

My edits:
  • Chicken-apple sausages found at Costco. I was actually looking for the chicken-mango-jalapeno one's, but they didn't have them, boo.
  • Forgot the garlic
  • Medium shell pasta
  • Used Stonewall Kitchen's Basil pesto
  • Omitted the parmesan

No comments:

Post a Comment