Friday, February 24, 2012

Fab Friday Finds

Sorry everyone, it's been pretty busy around here the last couple of weeks. I have so much to tell you in addition to getting with those wedding recaps. Oye. I was thinking it would be nice to have them done before we go on our honeymoon, but let's be realistic and aim for our one year anniversary.

Here are the random finds for this week:


Marko Pavlovic
I thought this was adult puzzle toy until I read the description. It was actually designed for preschooler development. I would still play with it.

 
Uncommon Goods
What do you think this shiny thing is? I'll give you a hint, it's NOT a faucet. It's a lamp! A touch lamp at that. How freaken cool is that?



1, 2, 3
At first I thought these were rings. They are bracelets with memorable movie quotes etched on them. A couple of my faves: 
  • Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. - Gone With the Wind. I read this book from cover to cover when I was 12 or 13. The thing weighed like 10 lbs!
  • You can agree with me or be wrong. - I have no clue what this is from, but I like it.
  • Nobody puts Baby in a corner. - Like I even have to type it out, Dirty Dancing!


Laura Berrutti on Etsy
LOVE! WANT! I wished I would have seen it before I bought my necklace. I never thought that I would miss the rain. I even swore off the rain when I moved. But truth be told, I get the warm and fuzzies when it rains. It reminds me of home, even if the rain smells different here.    

No comments:

Post a Comment