Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm 2!

Our cousin's baby girl turned two last month. I can't believe how fast she's growing up. I swear that her first birthday wasn't that long ago.

Birthday girl, A, had her party at Ray of Light Farm in East Haddam, CT. There was facepainting. Farm tour where you could feed the goats, pet the duck, and there were enough hamsters to go around so that no one had to share! Everyone stuffed their bellies with pizza, fruit, cupcakes, and ice cream. And to top off the day, pony rides! Let me tell you, A was in HEAVEN. She was grinning from ear to ear by the end of it all.  

All photos taken by me.

I'm so glad I was able to be part of the festivities and document everything via photos. I won't lie, it was a long drive (4 hours round trip), but it was so worth it. Life through the eyes of a child is more amazing than I can put into words. It was a nice reminder that there is more to life beyond the walls of my cubicle.

You probably noticed that there no pictures of the birthday girl, party goers, or people in general. I'm far too lazy to ask the parents for permission to post, so you'll just have to take my word that there were real people present at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment