Friday, February 3, 2012

Fab Friday Finds

via Pinterest via Stolen Girlfriends Club
Apparently, I am still obessed with all things bows (see here, here, and here). Shiny bow on a ring? Yes, please.
Ruche
Eh...guess I'm on a roll here. Delicate crocheted bows on a wedge heel! I almost squealed when I came across these. It's a shame that I can't find these in my size. I will be stalking both Ruche and ModCloth in hopes that they will restock.


The Container Store
Hanger hamper. I don't know about you, but I would have killed for one of these while moving between apartments. I used to shove all my clothes in suitecases and then try to coax all my hangers into my hamper and random boxes, but of course they would never stay put and just turn into a jumbled mess.


West Elm
Now that we have placemats, we need napkins. Well, we don't need them, but rather, I want them. Save a tree, use a cloth napkin. I love the ogee pattern on these napkins from West Elm, but I'm not in love with the color. I want something with a punch, but won't clash with our happy green plates. I have been searching for something in the yellow/orange family. Perhaps mixed with some blue or purple? I know, it sounds totally strange, so we'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment