Monday, October 4, 2010

Wedding Train: Stop #7

Natalie and Nelson
September 25, 2010
First Baptist Church and Hei La Moon Restaurant
Boston, MA

This is the first wedding of the season that I didn't bring my camera too. Maybe it had something to do with the lack or sleep or the fact that I was in the wedding. Have no fear, I have borrowed the pro pictures the photog posted on her blog.

There are actually a couple of fun stories and learning to share, but I'm too tired for words, so maybe in a future post. Only pictures for now.

All photos by Jules Ko Photography.

See them bouqets? I made them! The boutineires were all made by the bridal party along with help from significant others and the brides cousin. I talked about the trial run here. I'll come back to them in another post.

Aboard! Next stop: Rochester, NY (yes, this path stops there a second time).

Previously:
Wedding Train: Stop #1
Wedding Train: Stop #2
Wedding Train: Stop #3
Wedding Train: Stop #4
Wedding Train: Stop #5
Wedding Train: Stop #6

No comments:

Post a Comment