Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wedding Train: Stop #3

Maral and Nema
June 5, 2010
Maral and Nema's backyard
Folsom, CA

As I mentioned at the last stop, Jake attended Abbey and Matt's wedding without me. You see, I was bound for sunny California the same weekend. Nema is a good friend from college. Along with our other friends in attendance at the wedding, we spent exorbitant amounts of time couped up together in computer labs working on homework and projects throughout much of undergrad and graduate school. Of course, all of us also spent time together outside of the lab, aka, the bar and at Chris & Amy's house for game nights.

Jack, the newest addition to the crew.

The crew and I at Folsom Prison

In the last 10 months, I've poured over every wedding blog that is out there (quite literally) and seen every wedding show produced. I've seen weddings big and small, simple and sweet, eclectic and loud,  low  budget and platinum budget. Nema and Maral's was a mix that hadn't even occurred it me. It was held in their backyard, talk about intimate! We estimated about 70 guests. The decor was something out of Platinum Weddings. It was nothing but GORGEOUS!!!!

(Personal photos by me)

Check out their gorgeous pictures taken by photographer Mariea Rummel.

All Aboard! Next stop: Cannon Beach, OR

Previously:
Wedding Train: Stop #1
Wedding Train: Stop #2

No comments:

Post a Comment