Monday, October 4, 2010

Wedding Train: Stop #5

Sara and James
August 28, 2010
Private residence and Albany Country Club
Voorheesville, NY

I had grand ideas on how I was going to recap all the weddings. But reality has set in. I'm too far behind, and as we all know, pictures tell the story.

Personal photos.
The views from the ceremony site completely took my breath away. I still can't get over how beautiful the grounds were, seriously pituresque.

It was great to see the EMC crew together. The last time we were all in the same room was for a baby shower, well over a year ago. Speaking of which, said baby (err, toddler) almost stole the show (pictured above).

Aboard! Next stop: Pasadena, CA

Previously:
Wedding Train: Stop #1
Wedding Train: Stop #2
Wedding Train: Stop #3
Wedding Train: Stop #4

No comments:

Post a Comment