Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Down to days: 0

I didn't want to be the bride that was up all night working hard to finish a project. I wanted to be the calm and collected bride that was nothing but happy and relaxed on the day of. Psh, I was smoking some good crack that's for sure.

I started off calm, or at least so I thought. But then I got ansy. I couldn't and wouldn't  sit still. I tried for a little bit and then would fidget. I remember people telling me to just sit down and relax. I remember telling them "you don't understand, I have been going nonstop for what seem like forever."

I did one last "project" on my wedding day. I wouldn't call it a full project, I just added a finishing touch to Project Ring Car. I needed to add something to secure the rings to the car. Baker's twine was looped through the "roof" of the car, like ribbon would be used on a regular ring pillow. I don't remember if the videographer got this, but I know our photographer got a picture of me tying the rings on just before the ceremony started.

Bottomline, I am a complete nut job to have done all this.


Countdown:
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4 and 5
Day 6 and 7
1 week
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months

No comments:

Post a Comment