Other things we did the week before:
- Finalized song for mother/son dance
- Checked in with our cinematographers
- Finalized all the music selection, name announcement, and timeline with our DJ
- Ran out and purchased washi tape in the correct color. As it turns out, I totally didn't have to do this.
- Apply newly purchased washi tape to remaining two escort cards. Again, totally didn't have to do this. *sigh*
- Attended our last wedding as an engaged couple. Congrats to S and R!
- I remember waking up early to finish projects. I remember it being a full day, but I can't remember for the life of me what I actually did.
- I think I scored and folded the escort cards and then cut and glued the photo sharing information to the insides of the escort cards.
- Maybe this was also the day that Jake helped glue all the photos to the front cover of our programs.