- Woke up early to finish gluing all the name/table assignment tags to the escort cards.
- Hit the spa visit for a few beauty treatments. Stupid me waited too long to schedule a manicure and pedicure. I actually had to come back later in the day for my pedi and the next day for a mani.
- While my siblings folded the last few pieces of paper for the origami balls, I fit all the pieces together to form them.
- I was supposed to pick up my Chinese dress after my pedi, but my seamstress cancelled like 30 minutes before I said I would be available to swing by. Good thing for internet phones.
- Greeted a friend and her two toddlers at the airport and helped them get situated with the rental car and their hotel. Thank God I met up with them, because traffic on I95/128N was atrocious. And this was at like 9pm! Oh and whole new respect for mom's out there, especially one's that travel cross country with a 4 year old and a 2 year old in tow without her husband! Mad props!
- Picked my dad up from the bus stop at 11pm. I should have sent Jake, but I was out and about and still on this "I am Superwoman" kick.
- Finished putting together the last of the origami balls and cubes. Me and my stupid ideas. There was more work than there was return on those damned balls. I may have thrown one or two of them out of frustration and exhaustion. There are just some things that you shouldn't work on when you are exhausted and stressed out.
- Stamped all the escort cards with a clear stamp to make it look more like a watermark. I don't think anyone even noticed this. I shoulda just went to bed.
- Passed out cold.
Day 4 and 5
Day 6 and 7