I had started this post the weekend before the wedding. But I just never got around to finishing it. I sit here now, trying to remember what we did, but I am drawing a complete blank. I'll just try to start listing things, maybe they will come to me.
- Resigned our lease. They raised our rent by an atrocious amount, but what can you do? We aren't moving right before the wedding.
- Researched the best way to collect/store/view/share photos that will be taken by our friends and family.
- Ordered last minute items for our welcome packages and bathroom baskets
- Finalized the setup for our DIY photobooth (at work of all places!)
- Sent in the final headcount and meal choices of our guests
- Played email and snailmail tag with an Etsy vendor. First they sent me the wrong item. Then it turns out the item I ordered wasn't really the color I thought it was.
- Finally sent a shot list to photographer (it was 13 pages long, but in my defense, it included all the different groups of people we wanted photos of)
- Finalized the program design
- More or less ran around like a chicken with my head cut off, but in a really calm manner.