Monday, May 20, 2013

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Remember how I threatened to flood you with blog posts, oh I don't know, like 2 months ago? Yeup, clearly nothing but an empty threat. I think what is keeping me back (in additional to a) being lazy and b) having a love-hate relationship with blogging), is that I never finished my Paris recaps. At least, that's what I'm going to blame it on for the time being. 

Anyways, we're alive and well and we have lots of new adventures to share, like house hunting! For now, I'll leave you this this (because I prefer posts with photos):

Instagram: @_celiamhung

Jake and I returned to our wedding venue for the first time in almost 2 years to take a quick stroll through the grounds while it was still light out, plus the weather was superb on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment