Monday, February 18, 2013

My Closet: Nike ACG Valenka 2 Boots

Blizzard last weekend, snow again this weekend. Guess it's only fitting to share my second pair of snow boots. Funny story, I think I purchased these only a few weeks after finally pulling the trigger on my Uggs.

Nike ACG Valenka 2 Boots





I have no idea what the inside is, but it is super soft.

Details:
  • Wool upper
  • Phylon midsole
  • Recycled green rubber sole with waffle lug pattern for traction and durability
  • "Puddle-proof"
  • Lightweight and flexible construction

My notes:
  • Purchased in a size 7
  • Very comfy
  • Super warm
  • Lightweight
  • Great for tromping around snow, slush, and puddles.
  • Super cute button detail. (the reason I really got these)

Other:
  • Purchased from: Nike Outlet (Wrentham), on ridiculous clearance
  • Year: 2008/2009
  • Number of times worn: Handful. I always seem to forget that I have these in addition to my Uggs.

1 comment: