Monday, February 18, 2013

My Closet: Coconuts Holdenborn Sandal

Ugh, I'm so over winter. If only I had a tropical vacation to look forward to. So instead, let's move into my beach worthy collections.

Coconuts Holdenborn Sandal


(DSW)


Details:
  • Faux lether metallic upper
  • Crystal embellished rings
  • Synthetic sole
  • Imported

My notes:
  • Runs long. Purchased in a size 6. The reviews said it ran short so I ordered it in both a 6 and 7. I probably could have gone down to a 5, but I ordered it just days before hopping on a plane for India.
  • Has a very East Indian vibe; I had many compliments on my choice of footwear.
  • Very comfy. I danced into the wee morning of New Years with no blisters the next day.
  • The prongs holding the crystals do have a tendency to catch fabric. One of my sari's may have a few snags in it. 

Other:
  • Purchased from: DSW
  • Year: 2012
  • Number of times worn: 3 (and all while in India!)


Sorry, no personal photos. I doubt you want to see my unpedicured toes or my pasty-white legs.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO over winter too! I can't wait to live in my flip-flops and sandals...soon enough :) So great meeting you last night Celia!

    ReplyDelete