Ugh, I'm so over winter. If only I had a tropical vacation to look forward to. So instead, let's move into my beach worthy collections.
Coconuts Holdenborn Sandal
- Faux lether metallic upper
- Crystal embellished rings
- Synthetic sole
- Runs long. Purchased in a size 6. The reviews said it ran short so I ordered it in both a 6 and 7. I probably could have gone down to a 5, but I ordered it just days before hopping on a plane for India.
- Has a very East Indian vibe; I had many compliments on my choice of footwear.
- Very comfy. I danced into the wee morning of New Years with no blisters the next day.
- The prongs holding the crystals do have a tendency to catch fabric. One of my sari's may have a few snags in it.
- Purchased from: DSW
- Year: 2012
- Number of times worn: 3 (and all while in India!)
Sorry, no personal photos. I doubt you want to see my unpedicured toes or my pasty-white legs.