Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Closet: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers

I LOVE my Chucks. I'd still be wearing them if a) I hadn't worn through the soles, b) it wasn't for all this damned snow, and c) they might be a *tad* dusty/dirty from trekking around India.

Project Find a Replacement Pair has been in the works for a long time now, but I haven't been able to decide on a color and/or pattern for my next pair.

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
DSW

Details:
  • Canvas upper with original Chuck Taylor® patch logo
  • Accent foxing strip that ties back to the color of the shoe
  • Vulcanized rubber outsole for increased traction and flexibility
  • Made in China

My notes:
  • Purchased in 6
  • Color - Gothic Grape
  • I found them to be extremely comfortable even though they offer zero arch support. 
  • At the suggestion of my physical therapist, I stopped wearing them for a couple of months last year after I bruised my foot and didn't let it heel properly.

Other:
  • Purchased from: DSW
  • Year: 2011
  • Number of times worn: Pretty much daily since 2011.

Rockin' my Chucks over the GMT.
Chucks on the cricket field at the Calcutta Cricket and Football Club.

Again, I was far too lazy and FREEZING to take my own pictures this week. 

2 comments: