Clearly, we are now days away from the 4 month mark, but to do one post on two months of work might be over kill. So I've decided to break things up. For the most part, you have already read about most of what we did five months out, but I'll relist them as a quick recap.
- We secured rooms at the Westin for everyone. Use the link we have supplied to get the discounted rate for both room and parking.
- We secured airline discounts for folks who choose to fly on Alaska Air. I was also able to find a discount code for JetBlue flights!
- We failed at trying to win a contest in which we would receive a discount on our wedding planning package.
- We appeared in the Boston Herald.
- And lastly, I had a major meltdown.