Sunday, September 19, 2010

Oregon Trail 2010

At first, my goal was to visit home every six months, somewhere along the way, life happened and I only make it once a year. Actually, I should say, WE only make it once a year. This was Jake's 3rd trip to Oregon.

A friend of mine from college was getting married at the end of July, so we opted to kill two birds with one stone and timed the wedding with our annual trip. And as always, it was a whirlwind of a trip. We spent a week visiting friends, family, attending a wedding, doing a little wedding research of our own, and eating a lot (and I mean A LOT) of great food that I can't find in Boston.

Recaps were previously blogged about here:
Ben and Hannah's wedding
Shopping with the bridesmaids
Preliminary ring shopping
Dress shopping with Mom


At the top of the Space Needle in Seattle, WA. This was both of our first time
up. Kinda strange to think that I've driven around it for years.

The Fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment