Thursday, June 3, 2010

Impromptu Vacation - Ogunquit, ME: Epilogue

Our vacation is pretty much over at this point, but we do have one last adventure to share with y'all. We will forever refer to it as the I'm a medium! story.

While we were at the outlets, Jake had picked up some new shirts for golfing from the Nike store. Channeling the stereotypical guy, he picked out a couple of shirts and a pair of shorts that are size M. "I'm a medium, it's fine, I don't need to try them on, they'll fit."

Back at the hotel, he decides to show me his new wardrobe. We quickly learn that Jake is not a medium. I remember saying at one point "You can fit a midget in there!" OK, so maybe I'm not very PC sometimes. Still, Jake insists that he is a medium. It's a good thing the outlets were on the way home ;)

I now walk around saying "I'm a medium" when I'm channeling Jake. If you can imagine Cartman from South Park, eyes shut tight, whiny voice, and un-enunciated words, that's what it sounds like when I say "I'm a me-ium!" I even have the closed eyes and head tilt!


Previously:
Wedding Crashers
Impromptu Vacation - Ogunquit, ME: Preface
Impromptu Vacation - Ogunquit, ME: Day 1
Impromptu Vacation - Ogunquit, ME: Day 2
Impromptu Vacation - Ogunquit, ME: Day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment