While Jake was away at a bachelor party this particular weekend, I spent some QT with my friend N. We really hadn't hung out since we returned from India 4 months ago!
International Steampunk Festival in Waltham, MA - I choose to leave my dSLR at home this time since I grabbed pictures last year.
The Paris Creperie in Brookline, MA - The beginning of an improptu food crawl. It was completely organic.
- Chicken torilla soup (gluten-free)
- Lemon and sugar crepe (not pictured)
The Gourmet Dumpling House in Boston, MA -
- Xioa lung bao - The wrapper was a too thick, but they were pretty good hot. Once they started to cool, the wrapper became stiff.
- Pickled jelly fish (this was not what thought it was going to be)
Bon Chon Chicken in Allston, MA - If you have't been, drop everything and go!
- Soy ginger chicken wings and drum sticks
*All photos taken via Instagram.