Sunday, June 2, 2013

A day in pictures: 5.11.2013

While Jake was away at a bachelor party this particular weekend, I spent some QT with my friend N. We really hadn't hung out since we returned from India 4 months ago! 

International Steampunk Festival in Waltham, MA - I choose to leave my dSLR at home this time since I grabbed pictures last year



The Paris Creperie in Brookline, MA - The beginning of an improptu food crawl. It was completely organic. 
  • Chicken torilla soup (gluten-free)
  • Lemon and sugar crepe (not pictured)



The Gourmet Dumpling House in Boston, MA - 
  • Xioa lung bao - The wrapper was a too thick, but they were pretty good hot. Once they started to cool, the wrapper became stiff.
  • Pickled jelly fish (this was not what thought it was going to be)



Bon Chon Chicken in Allston, MA - If you have't been, drop everything and go!
  • Soy ginger chicken wings and drum sticks




*All photos taken via Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment