Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A day in pictures: 5.15.2013

Union Square Donuts in Somerville, MA - Go there, it's totally worth the hype.
  • Maple. Bacon. Donut.


Gather Here in Somerville, MA - fabric shopping for a custom quilt I'm making for a little girl. It's been a blast working with the mom on the design and picking out fabrics.


Lunch at Flour Bakery + Cafe in Cambridge, MA
  • Roasted chicken, mashed avocado, and jicama sandwich (not pictured)
  • Chocolate chip macaroon (not pictured)


I couldn't resist from immediately cuttin into the fabrics as soon as I got home.
How sweet is this print (Kokka, double gauze in Red Ribbon Kitty)? You should feel it, it SUPER soft.

Celebrations - Ended the night by celebrating with friends and delicious port wine they had brought back with them from their recent trip to Portugal.
Just like the last time I drank with these peeps, I went to the gym hungover the next day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment