Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's a ...

Yeah, no. Sorry to dissappoint, but this is not a baby announcement for us. However, it is kind of a baby announcement for our friends over at Young(s) and in Love.

I have been blessed and honored by many firsts with this couple. They allowed me to cultivate my inner Martha Stewart and put their utmost faith in my novice camera skills. Most recently, they asked me to be a part of HUGE moment in their lives.

I can't even begin to tell you how I felt when they asked if I would make gender reveal cupcakes for them and their family!!! I was so excited I almost pee'd my pants. I probably went home like an excited kid telling Jake about it all at a rate of 20 words a second.

So what do you think? Is it a boy or is it a girl?


It's a BOY!!!

Congratulations V and M!!! Thank you for sharing this wonderful moment with me!


You can read all about how I made them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment