Thursday, July 3, 2014

My Closet: L.K. Bennett Doris Bootie


I've been eyeing these booties ever since I saw them at the Nordstrom Women and Children's Half Yearly Sale. But they weren't available in my size ANYWHERE. I guess that's good for my bank account right? Fast forward to last week, I found them at Nordstrom Rack for 80% off!!!

L.K. Bennett Doris

(Nordstrom)

Details:
  • Suede upper
  • Leather lining
  • Leather and rubber sole
  • Patent leather with covered heel
  • Side zip closure
  • 3.5" heel
  • 0.5" platform
  • Made in Spain
  • Color - Bordeaux

My notes:
  • True to size - purchased in 7. (I'm also a 7 in the Shilo)
  • Pointed toe does make for a narrower toe box. But I think it'll relax a tad when I break them in. Sizing up was not an option as my foot flopped in the 7.5.
  • The color is more of a deep purple than wine.

Other:
  • Purchased from: Nordstrom Rack
  • Year: 2014
  • Number of times worn: New without box (the soles were pristine)

No comments:

Post a Comment