Friday, July 4, 2014

My Closet: J.Crew Cleo Stripe Canvas Loafers with Bow

Happy 4th of July!

These loafers are totally festive, so I thought I'd share them with you today. Truth be told, I thought I hated loafers for the longest time. Now I can't get enough of them.

J.Crew Cleo Stripe Canvas Loafers with Bow

I have a weakness for bows.


Details:
  • Cotton/acrylic/poly upper
  • Leather lining and sole
  • 9/16" heel
  • Made in Italy
  • Color - Sandy Reef 

My notes:
  • True to size - purchased in 7. 
  • I believe these are hand made? My left shoe is cut just slightly different (higher sides), but it's not enough to be uncomfortable (and deal with the hassle of swapping). If you can buy them in person, ask to try on multiple pairs. You may need to mix and match.
  • These are super comfy. 

Other:
  • Purchased from: J.Crew (online)
  • Year: 2014
  • Number of times worn: multiple

No comments:

Post a Comment