Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 5: London/Greenwich

Just photos and captions today.

Good to see you again, Ben. Ugh, dirty sensor, but I'm too lazy to edit and repost.
Guess where we are headed.
I found a GIANT penguin. (The aquarium is next to the London Eye.)
Yeup, we are going up there., the London Eye!
I was a little obsessed with the mechanics of how the wheel was turned.
Lunch while waiting in line: Tuna salad with sweet corn and cucumbers. Dairy Free!
Almost our turn.
 

I see you.
Well, hello there.
To Greenwich we go.
Do NOT ever use one of these. DISGUSTING.
Old Royal Naval College.
Fall in the United Kingdom.
Making our way up to the Royal Observatory.
Greenwich Mean Time Line.
From where I stand.
Afternoon "tea" at The Old Brewery.
Scones with jam and jersey cream. I only ordered one.
Flight of beer. I couldn't decide, so I tried them all.

J had to use some rock climbing skills to meet Sir Walter Raleigh.
Cutty Stark.
London across the river.
Greenwich Foot Tunnel.
I rode a dog in the Island Gardens.
Dinner at Bengal Village on Brick Lane. Chicken Tikki Masala with garlic naan. (Samsung TL225)
We covered approximately 2.84 miles in Greenwich.


Previously:
Day 4: London
Day 3: London
Day 2: Cambridge/London
Day 1: London
Day 1: London - prefunc



*All photos taken by me with Nikon D7000 unless noted.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics. Any plan for them? Would love to know/see what you do with them. Photo book?

    ReplyDelete