Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hi!

Welcome to our new home! If you were redirected here from our old blog, please take a moment to update your link/bookmark/reader/rss/what-have-you so that you don't miss out on our great adventures.

You'll notice that this space looks very much like our previous diggs. Why change a good thing, right? I'm still working out the bugs, but I was able to move all of our old posts over, so don't you worry about not being in on an old joke. There are a couple of new things that I'd like to point out: a search function and new page categories. This site is fully searchable (see search bar to the right, just under the title and tabs menu). I've also added a direct link to my baking blog (see tabs menu). Recipes (found or created) will be indexed to the best of my ability under "Noms". There are a few more that will be added later, so stay tuned.

Thanks for visiting and we hope you stick around the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment