Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jill: an interior designer?

Last year I saw this set up and swooned. Curtains used as the headboard? Genius!

HGTV Dream House 2011 - Master Bedroom via HGTV

If our bed frame looked like that, I would have redecorated our bedroom immediately. Instead, I said to myself, I'll figure it out after the wedding. Although, I have to admit my head was swirling with different ideas for a about a week. I was trying to come up with ways to change color of our furniture without replacing it or painting it. I'm still working on it.

Our set up. personal photo
Then Val introduced me to this:

via Nothing But Bonfires


Drama and clean lines? Yes, please! I am going to try to merge the two ideas together when winter comes. Right now I've got one too many things on my plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment