Thursday, September 8, 2011

10 in 115

10 in 115 is my take on 100 in 1001. 100 in 1001 is a personal growth project in which you make a list of 100 things that you want to do and the goal is to complete your list in 1001 days.

You could joke that I just finished 100 items in 700-ish days. But with all these crazy ideas in my head, I think I should jot them down and see how I do.

Target date: 12/31/2011
  1. Finish the 2 crochet projects that I have started.
    • I start projects, but rarely do I finish them. Usually, I just mess up towards the end and then proceed to unravel the entire thing.
  2. Make a profit off a cupcake order.
    • I lose money on most jobs. Guess its time to get serious and raise the prices.
  3. Clean out my closet and take out all the old clothes that I do not wear.
    • I still have articles of clothing I bought in Hong Kong 6 years ago that I have never worn or will ever wear.
  4. Cook a three course meal.
    • I haven't cooked a good meal in a long time. And to think, I used to cook every night for my roommates during my internships. 
  5. Throw a dinner party.
    • Even better, a murder mystery dinner party.
  6. Clean out my car.
    • It was looking pretty bad just before my sunroof shattered. Insurance covered the clean-up, but now that the family is gone, my car is now one large trash can. Don't believe me? There are two empty Starbucks cups in the center console storage thingy. I had to move them from the cup holders in the center console to make room for my fresh cup of coffee the other day. Yea...that's pretty bad.
  7. Explore Chicago with my BFF Jack.
    • OK, so this is a gimme since we are planning to do this at the end of the month. I just need to buy my plane ticket and book the hotel.
  8. Redecorate our bedroom.
  9. Design, create, and mail out Thank You's to our wedding guests.
  10. Plan my trip home.
    • Winter isn't the best time to go home, but I'll take what I can get.

Let's see how I do at the end of the year, then perhaps we'll move onto 100 in 1001.


No comments:

Post a Comment