Friday, November 19, 2010

Pirate golf, gators, and sunset!

The time before last, I briefly mentioned our adventures in getting to our photo shoot. Of course I went on and on about how worried I was that our pictures wouldn't come out. I've stopped fretting, partially because there's nothing I can do about it at this point, partially because Jake said that we could go back to Florida and redo our pictures if they didn't come out, but mostly because our pictures are READY!!!!!

*click-thump-clack* That was the sound of my jaw hitting the keyboard when I saw our pictures for the first time!!!! It was then followed by a string of OMGs, many Wows, and a couple of Holy craps. They didn't just make me smile, I was grinning from ear to ear and all sorts of giggly.

The photos are AMAZING, WONDERFUL, and PERFECT. They're exactly what we were going for: fun, candid, modern, and artistic.

Want to see what our friends are saying about them?

Love from Facebook. I just happened to have a screen
capture so that I could share the love with our photog.

One week turn around time, can you believe that? Jason's wife, Lucia, is amaze-balls! Not only did she have all of our photos lightly edited, posted for viewing, she also had a really cute (and long) blog post ready for us. Seriously, it can't get any better. Oh well, it can, just look at the photos! I can't stop sharing these. I also can't stop grinning. I also can't stop looking at them. 

OK, enough suspense. Go here for the blog post: Celia and Jakes Engagement Session.

If you want to see the entire album, just let Jake or myself know.

Jason Angelini Photography
Jason is amazing and a blast to work with, it felt more like we were all just hanging out.
I think the two of them are magicians who's medium is photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment