Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Florida: Teaser

We're back! Well, kinda sorta. We're back to blogging, but we're blogging from Florida, see....


personal photo


Don't worry, there's construction directly below us too offset the awesome views:

OK, maybe a better word would be demolition. There were walls when we first got here. (personal photo)

So we met with our photographer, Jason of Jason Angelini and rocked our engagement session at a mini golf course, the beach, AND in the middle of a street. But I tossed and turned all night because now I'm worried that our pictures won't come out or that we won't have enough good one's to use as our table numbers. Was the lighting OK? Did we stand still enough for the street shots? I know, I know, I'm sure they're fine and I'm more than positive that he did a fantastic job (as always). But you see, we were 30 minutes late for a session. 30 minutes late before sunset is like racing against time. Why were we late? First we misjudged commuting times. The speed limit is somewhere between 25-35 mph here, we got stuck behind someone that went 25 for most of the stretch, so that was 5 minutes. Then it turns out that we went to the WRONG mini golf place. Stood around for 10 minutes before realizing it was the wrong place. Apparently there are two by the same name on the same stretch of road, 10 minutes apart. *Sigh* What's done is done, all we can do is wait for the final product.

Jason at work...I asked for an awesome shoe shot! (personal photo).

On a positive note, the wind cooperated with us! The 12 mph winds from Sunday died down to just a breeze.

I'll leave you with this teaser, because it's all that I have. Jason started our session off with the Fuji Instax camera! I was so excited that I was tonge tied. I've seen this everywhere in the wedding blogosphere.

Fuji Instax via Uncrate
Originals by Jason Angelini, photo of originals by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment