Thursday, October 20, 2011

FAQs

Q: Where are you going on your honeymoon?
A: We I finally decided on Bora Bora about a couple of weeks ago.

Source

Q: When are you going on your honeymoon?
A: Originally, we were hoping to honeymoon sometime during Old Man Winter's stay. But according to literature, the best time to go is either April/May or June/July/August. Seeing as how we are in October now, I think we'll have to wait. Maybe we will try for late March or early April.

Q: Why were there cops at the end of the reception?
A: They came to shut down the party. The neighbors weren't big fans of us partying while they were trying to sleep. I think they were just jealous that they didn't get an invite to join in on the fist bumping. Oh yea, the venue, while it looks totally secluded, is smack in the middle of a residential neighborhood. A ritzy one at that.

Q: Celia, are you changing your last name?
A: Legally, no. Socially, yes. Legally, meaning as far as the goverment is concerned, I'm Celia Hung. Socially meaning, as far as Facebook, friends, and family, I'm Celia Perkowski.

Source

Q: Why not change it legally?
A: 1) I'm lazy. I don't want to fill out the paperwork. I don't want to stand in line behind sketchy people. I don't want to have to deal with going from one office to another to get EVERYTHING changed over. 2) I'm cheap. I don't want to pay any fees that go with requesting the name change. 3) I am attached to my last name. And it's pretty awesome. How many of you can say that you are Hung? (Yes, I know that line works better for guys. But I'd like to think that I have pretty big kahunas.) Our future children will carry on the Perkowski name, in case you are wondering.

Q: When are you going to start having kids? All your friends are having them.
A: Woah there Speed Racer! We'll get there when we get there. For now, we are content with playing with and spoiling all your little one's. And to quote my mother, "if all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you jump too?"

Q: Do you feel different now that you are married?
A: I don't understand this question. Am I supposed to feel different? The only difference is that after the wedding I was exhausted and and broke. Oh and not having to plan our wedding anymore is glorious.

Q: Now that the wedding is over, what are you going to do with all that free time?
A: HAHAHAHA. Oh, I had dreams. I dreamed of sitting on my couch with a beer and being lazy. That has so not been the case. I continue to go, go, go. Most recently, I helped out with a baby shower two weeks ago. I need to edit the photos I took and get them to the parents to be. Not to mention, I still need to look through our wedding photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment