Friday, December 31, 2010

8 months

I figure I should probably write the 8 month check-in while we are not only still in the 8th month, but also the same year!

It has been one crazy busy month jam packed with stuff. You thought our summer was busy, wait until you get a load of this:
  • 2 family Christmas parties - I was able to take my camera for a spin and practice my candid portrait photography skills. Posts are in the works.
  • My dressmaker, assistant, and broke ground on my Chinese dress.
  • We created a very modest registery in the event that someone insists that we must have one.
  • We started test driving potential caterers! If you thought holiday eating was too much for you, imagine chowing down on gourmet yumminess from not just one, but two companies. Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom...
  • We just started looking at DJs - I'm even interviewing one (a very promising one to boot) on Sunday.
  • We picked a hotel to reserve room blocks at, but we're waiting to hear back from the hotel.
  • I finished designing our Save-the-Dates - We hope to get these out in the next couple of weeks, just as soon as we have the hotel information.
  • I'm ALMOST done with the wedding party magazine - Yes, you read that right, I'm "publishing" a magazine for family and the wedding party. I figure that it'll be a cute way to introduce the wedding party members to one another and also give everyone an idea of what we've been doing for the last year. For some reason they all think we have our wedding all planned and ready to go. HA!
Happy New Year everyone!

Countdown:
9 months
11 months

No comments:

Post a Comment