Friday, May 14, 2010

Seriously, how much?!?


This is a JIGster. Basically, it is a contraption that helps you create layered stationary. I'll be honest, I think it's a great idea. Heck, they beat me to it! I had the idea in my head months ago. But back to the JIGster, want to take a guess at how much this sucker is going for? $70 pre-tax, pre-shipping. Really? Seriously? I don't even know what it's made out of, but wow that seems absurd.

Thanks, but no thanks Envelopments, I'll just jimmy-rig my own for way less.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    Thank you for your comments regarding the Jigster. It is a terrific product and took some time to concieve, refine and have manufactured. I hope you understand that while it is a great product it (at this point) has somewhat a limited audience. You will find most new items are pricey initially and once they "catch" the price can get better. The Jigster will mount Six sizes of borders and will last a lifetime. I hope you take the time to review its history and understand how much time and effort we put into bringing this product to market.
    Again, Thanks Very Much.
    Matt Eykamp
    Inventor of the Jig
    www.the-jig.com

    ReplyDelete