Friday, May 2, 2014

For Sale: Kate Spade Karolina Bow Pumps

For sale: Kate Spade Karolina Bow Pumps



Details:
Size 6.5
Brand new in box
Worn once or twice around the house, but heel is in pristine condition.
Dust bag
Originally purchased from www.katespade.com
Pet free and smoke free home.
Shoe specs can be found here.

Asking for $200. Contact me for inquiries or questions.

Why am I selling them? I'm a doofus and purchased them in the wrong size. Well actually, I first purchased them in a size 7 and thought they were too big. It was winter, my feet were cold when I tried them on. Yada, yada, yada. So I swapped for a pair of 6.5's. And then they sat in my shoe cabinet for the last year. Now that I want to wear them, I'm finding out a little too late that they are too tight in the toe box. Maybe my feet grew? I heard that it can happen. Probably not though. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment