The count downs to Christmas have started in my Instagram feed. But I'm not thinking about Christmas. Can you believe that it's mid-November already? Do you know what that means? Holy shit, 2013 is almost over! I have so many things on my to-do list that I wanted to finish this year. It's not looking very promising. Let's take a look shall we?
- 5 months ago, I started a quilt project for a very special little girl. It hasn't been touched in 3 months! I had hoped to finish it by the end of the month. Finishing it by the end of the year is going to be a stretch...
- 4 months ago, cut out all the pieces for my Anna Maria Horner Art Student Tote. I managed to sew the inside of the bag together before life got in the way. It has since been "hiding" under my sofa. Somehow it survived the move, now if only I can find some motivation to finish it.
- 2 months ago, I attended the Riley Blake FabricFest and learned how to make the Janey Jumper Dress by The Cottage Mama. I'm this close -->||<-- to finishing it up. All I need to do is top stitch and add a button. Miss M's bday is next week so it's on the list for this weekend.
- Finish blogging about my European adventures. I still have one more post to do about Giverny and Paris, oops.
- It's almost been a year since my trip to India, and I have yet to share my photos.
- We've been married for 2+ years and we still haven't picked photos for our photo albumb. Hopefully, our photographer will still let us.
- Fix the kitchen backsplash.
- Sew curtains.
- Purchase/install faux wooden blinds.
- Set up craft/guest room.
- Seal marble table tops (we purchased these but they come untreated).
- Shelving for basement.
- Organize basement.
- Find a full length mirror for the hallway.
- Make a trip to Ikea for picture ledges (and a whole ton of crap we don't need).
- Decorate the house.
- Look into custom closet solutions (aka California Closets or The Container Store's Elfa systems).
- Refinish/paint guest room night stand.
48 days. Wish me luck.