Monday, May 28, 2012

April 2012

Hi everyone. I'm so sorry for being away so long. I can't thank you enough for your patience!


Whew, what a whirlwind April was:

We finally went on our honeymoon! We spent a week in Bora Bora (Tahiti). It was GLORIOUS. I will have to do an ultra long blog post to tell you all about our adventures getting there, being there, and the trip back. Let's just say, there was never a dull moment.

Rainbow after a rainstorm.

Three days after getting home from our honeymoon, I was back on a plane and headed for Boulder, CO. I spent three days in Boulder at a crafting retreat called The Makerie. Much like Bora Bora, I will have to do a separate posts to tell you all about how it changed my life and introduce you to some new friends I made.

Crafting books galore!

Are you exhausted after reading the previous two paragraphs? Things didn't stop there. After the retreat, I came home and made cupcakes for a baby shower and then jetted off to VT for a surprise bridal shower.

The bride was very surprised.

**All photos by me**

No comments:

Post a Comment