Friday, November 9, 2012

My sabbatical comes to an end

*Tear*

I can't believe that 8 weeks have gone by already. The last two weeks have been a little rough knowing that I have to go back to the "time to make the donuts" lifestyle. 

With the frigid temperatures outside, I spent the last week of my sabbatical holed up in our apartment, bundled up in my Snuggie watching random shows like Ink Master, Breaking Amish, and the occasional train wreck that is Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. That's right, I have a Snuggie and proudly use it, especially during College Football Saturdays. I didn't do a lot of the things that I set out to do during my vacation, but I'm OK with that. The important thing is that I was NOT at work. I was relaxed and enjoying life the best way I know how: eating, traveling, and lounging.

Only 6.5 years until the next sabbatical.

No comments:

Post a Comment