Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas 2010 - holiday card

I started paper crafting a year ago as a way to prepare for the real deal (aka our wedding stationary). I must say, last year's cards were a bit more involved than I had planned. This year I wanted something super simple, especially if I was going to have to make a lot of them.

As it turned out, I didn't have too make too many because we didn't recieve that many of them. I know, I know, it's not a one for one exchange, but we decided to do tit-for-tat in order to save money (and my sanity). Big apologies to the couple of cards we got either on Christmas Eve or the day after. By that time it didn't seem kosher to send more out.

Don't you just love the faux fireplace? Photo by Hungce (that's me!).

To keep things simple (or so I thought), we went with flat cards. I probably spent most of the time dealing with print alignment more than anything. To give each card a personalized touch, the names of the recipients were written on each stocking! For folks with more than 4 letters, we just put their first initial.

No comments:

Post a Comment